jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are the natural remedy for hair re growth?

1. SON777 profile image61
    SON777posted 2 years ago

What are the natural remedy for hair re growth?

I want to know the natural remedy for hair regrowth. please say your real testimonial in your life.

2. Amyhill123 profile image44
    Amyhill123posted 2 years ago

Hello Samson,

Natural remedies always works, specially for hair and skin. For hair care or hair growth here are few natural things you can try out....

1. Aloe Vera Gel:- Apply aloe vera gel directly on hair, root, scalp. This is the best option to grow hair naturally. It also nourishes hair.
    2. Almond Oil+Sesame Oil - The mixture of these two oils & apply on hair, scalp. It gives you best result in hair growth.
    3.Coconut Oil:- Daily massage of coconut oil also recommended for hair growth.
    4. Warm coconut oil & add curry leaves in it.Do little warm and apply once cooled down.

Hope its useful for you.

SON777posted 2 years agoin reply to this

thanks for your valuable answer for my question..amy hill.

3. JG Hemlock profile image78
    JG Hemlockposted 2 years ago

My hair grows really fast. I do not use any vitamins or special treatments of shampoo or conditioners. Do you know what makes it grow and really fast, being that I am far from the age where they say that hair stops growing?

I wash my hair with soap every three days--otherwise just water and conditioner.  Each day I massage my head, scalp for a few minutes, all over. My hair is almost to my waist now and all I do is trim the ends. I believe it has much to do with the stimulation of the scalp and the hair follicles. It works for me.

SON777posted 2 years agoin reply to this

i hope you have a good protein and calcium...thanks for your comment...it is useful to me.....

4. savithasuri profile image70
    savithasuriposted 19 months ago

Keep your hair and scalp clean. Wash hair and scalp once in three days. Do not brush wet hair. Use detangler. Eat healthy food and exercise daily. Use warm sesame oil to massage your scalp and hair.  You can also follow these tips given at my hub at  http://hubpages.com/health/10tipsforhealthyhair

SON777posted 19 months agoin reply to this

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT.. It is really useful to me. I follow your advice. savithasuri.

working