jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Is there any way that we can promote growth of antibodies in our blood to boost

1. RealHousewife profile image77
    RealHousewifeposted 5 years ago

Is there any way that we can promote growth of antibodies in our blood to boost the immune system?

2. profile image0
    yodastyleposted 5 years ago

I love this question. I'm going to boldy answer no to this only because antibodies themselves are not living entities that can't exist on their own or grow and divide.. They are produced by our B-lymphocytes in response to pathogens or really anything that can elicit an immune response like bacteria, viruses, or toxins. This process has evolved to happen randomly so that their are an infinite variety of antibodies our cells can produce to combat all manner of microscopic badasses. Now having said that...yes we can maintain a healthy immune system by supplying our cells with the basic building components of that immune system with our diet...protein, essential vitamins, etc. We can't necessarily control how our B-cells produce antibodies but the idea with exercise and healthy diet is to improve your body's recovery and responsiveness to infections. Though honestly, I wish there were a juice you could buy that would do that smile

3. stars439 profile image74
    stars439posted 5 years ago

Wonderful question. I don't know the answer, but I can't help thinking that doctors in the field of medicine could probably point out certain food that might build our strength. Certain vitamins help us to field more energetic. Bananas are a good source of Potassium. There is a lot od good nutritious food that can help us to feel healthier. Good health helps us to fight off germs better. If we are not in good health, our bodies have a more difficult time fighting off certain conditions.

I always felt a boost when I drank orage juice, or a can of V8.  I liked Power Aid when I worked outdoors. When I worked outdoors, and only drank water I fel like I would get tired faster. Energy drinks made me work better I think.

I have no exact idea how to promote growth of antibodies, but Google it, and see what that comes up with. To say for sure what will promote growth in them I could not say.

God Bless You .

4. debbie roberts profile image82
    debbie robertsposted 5 years ago

A healthy immune system is vital for a healthy life, there are a number of things we can do to boost our immune systems. Increasing the amount of antibodies in our bodies is one good way of strengthening our immune systems. read more

5. Spirit Whisperer profile image79
    Spirit Whispererposted 5 years ago

Yes, there is. The mind commands and the body obeys but many people seem have forgotten this and actually do the reverse.

6. profile image0
    EvansPposted 5 years ago

I'm going to answer yes....Exercise!

Apparently we have a certain strong type of immune cell called natural killer cells (not very imaginative) that can be increased by upto 300% with exercise.

See the article on the following link.

http://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/cold- … -have-cold

7. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 5 years ago

Don't forget about probiotics.  Recent studies have found that probiotic intake strengthens the immune system and appears to ward off illness, especially respiratory illness.  Make sure you are getting your vitamins and minerals and take a vitamin D supplement at the very least.  Beyond that, you could perhaps take other supplements such as zinc, but you have to read up on them, as too much supplementation can have negative health effects.

8. ANJANA VINOD profile image61
    ANJANA VINODposted 5 years ago

A good intake of vitamin  C from  natural foods may help boost the immune system. Guava and Black  currants posses maximum vitamin C.secondly.. think POSITIVE...be positive..that helps  to boost your energy level.

working