jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could go back and spend one day with your fifth grade class, what would

1. teddi6 profile image76
    teddi6posted 6 years ago

If you could go back and spend one day with your fifth grade class, what  would you share with them?

You would be a child, but you'd have all the knowledge you have today. Would you tell them all they need to prepare them for adulthood, or would you spend a normal day enjoying your youth again and say nothing? Remember, depending on your age it could mean making a class of fifth grader's future millionaires thru your stock tips.

2. DonnaCosmato profile image97
    DonnaCosmatoposted 6 years ago

Eat more cookies, skip the milk, enjoy being a child, and never be afraid to be yourself.

3. justateacher profile image83
    justateacherposted 6 years ago

My fifth grade class was the best one ever...we had an awesome teacher who had fun teaching us and I teach my students many of the things he taught us that year..
    I would tell my classmates that they need to listen carefully to what he says, watch everything he does and remember everything he does because the lessons we learned that year were life lessons....Mr. Wasinger is the reason I teach today....

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

I know exactly what I would do. I'd walk into the class room, stand by the door and say, "You are all idiots". Then walk out and ditch class.
    I was in private school at this time, a private school that didn't do what they told the parents. It was owned by two old, white-haired sisters. One taught highschool, the other grades 4 through 8. After the adults realized what was going on at the school, Libertas Academy was closed down.

working