Do you think you can survive a electromagnetic pulse Apocalypse?

1. WishhingGirl profile image61
    WishhingGirlposted 6 years ago

Do you think you can survive a electromagnetic pulse Apocalypse?

An electromagnetic pulse, or EMP, would knock out all the electronics.  If it was powerful and big enough, it could prove dangerous. In 1989 a dangerous electomagic storm knocked out the electronics in Quebec. If a big enough storm hits the world, all electronics would be lost.  What would you be able to do? There would be no cars, or even running water.

2. nicregi profile image77
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

That is in fact scary. Living without technology? Oh my...I can't imagine myself without my Android for a few hours already! I think most of us can't as nearly everything in our daily lives are highly depenable on electrical items.

Just my 2 cents.

3. WishhingGirl profile image61
    WishhingGirlposted 6 years ago

Everything that we do seems to include the use of some type of electricity.  Look at keeping our house cold or hot. Or using water, even out in the country when you have wells. How many of us will be able to live without all of this? I know when camping I use electricity by going to the bathrooms.  I would have a hard time living without any form of electricity, and I can't say I would be able to, but I would try if I had to.

working