jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do You Think Israel Will Use An Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Weapon When They Att

1. Rock_nj profile image93
    Rock_njposted 5 years ago

Do You Think Israel Will Use An Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Weapon When They Attack Iran?

Is this Israel's "secret weapon"?

2. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

It's fairly impossible to guess at what another country will do, especially in terms of attacking another.  We Americans don't seem to know what our own country is doing...from one minute to the next.  And they LIKE it that way.
    If, in fact, Israel has finally had enough of Iran's insults, threats and degradation, whatever they use in their plight to destroy them, I'm quite certain, they will insure that Iran has approximately 15 seconds, prior to the big blast, to hear their own threat ringing in their ears......"WE WILL WIPE THEM OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH."   Oops, Ahmadeenajad, buddy........Mantras have a way of backfiring in your face.  Ohhhhhhhhhh?....you didn't KNOW the pigs had weapons?  Next time, check into this stuff.....I'm just sayin..............................Ta ta.

3. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

Non-nuclear EMP weapons have a theoretical basis. There seems to be evidence that they exist, even some evidence that they have been used in combat, but for the most part they seem to be relegated to experimental use or conspiracy theory websites. While Israel may have them and may use them, I wouldn't expect it to be as a wide spread secret weapon they expect will grant victory. They just don't seem to be at that stage of development.

If you are talking about an EMP generated by a nuclear blast than I would say no. Detonating a nuclear weapon in warfare should be completely and absolutely condemned by the entire global community. I doubt even Israel is that much of a lone wolf, but who knows.

4. anastasiaphillis profile image60
    anastasiaphillisposted 5 years ago

WHEN they attack? Not IF they attack? This makes me wonder if you have inside information smile

All jokes aside, who knows?

1. Rock_nj profile image93
      Rock_njposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No inside information.  Just a reasonable assumption.  The U.S. made a lot of noise about attacking Iraq, and then the U.S. attacked Iraq.  Israel is not a country to just make noise.  I assume that sometime before the end of 2012, it will happen.

working