jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What revealed to you the purpose of your life?

1. Philanthropy2012 profile image87
    Philanthropy2012posted 6 years ago

What revealed to you the purpose of your life?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

Purpose ... has more to do with our Discovering, than any Revelation ... in Life.

In, the Right Frame of Mind ... we Intrinsically Follow ... The Ordained ...
    In, the Wrong frame ... we hop from one, to another, conclusion.

Don't you see, Doubting ... is a Kangaroo like hopping from one, to another, logical conclusion ...

And Belief ... Is the Ground Reality of us Traversing on "Pre-laid" Tracks, on which the Train of Life ... Is Expected, to Move ... In the Ordained Direction as to safely Reach, The Ordained Destination.

Votaries of Reason might say ... Reason does the same, with greater precision ... like the Moon and Mars Landings ...
    I ask ... Has the whole world Landed on Mars, or the Moon ?

Thus, Religion ... is the commonly affordable Mode ... of living... where Life means everyone living, not an Elite ... the few ... who landed, or may land elsewhere on a distant planet in the Universe.

Losing the Correct Perspective ... is a Kangaroo like landing ... on the hind legs and Tail ... a something, watch-able by most ... not participate able by all ... and emulate-able by few ... Thus an Act ... not in line with the Purpose of our Common Being ...

The Purpose of our Being to live like Humans ... Good Humans.
    Its a matter of Discovering ... Believing ... Not Reasoning.

shahidbukhari.hubpages.com

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Myself. I pondered my personality and character. Look at what I am good at. What are my strengths? What are my weaknesses? View them, ponder them, then rate them. And choose the best path where I can do the most good. A teacher or psychologist.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

We all have the same purposes: to learn, to think, to survive, to listen, to look after others, and to teach what we know. All else is vanity.

5. profile image0
    samanthajaeposted 6 years ago

The realization that we may choose to look at the positive side of circumstances, find beauty in the drabbest surroundings, and be thankful for the simple blessings we possess gives life its meaning.

working