jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

1. eliserenee profile image60
    elisereneeposted 6 years ago

If you had to teach something, what would you teach?

2. CZCZCZ profile image85
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I would teach bass fishing or fishing in general.  I love being outdoors and helping people catch fish, it is a blast to watch a little kid catch there first fish on a lure that they casted and reeled and set the hook.

3. Senoritaa profile image70
    Senoritaaposted 6 years ago

I would teach the correct usage of language, both written and verbal, because language is my passion.

4. glenn wallace profile image74
    glenn wallaceposted 6 years ago

I would teach objectivity.
    Too often people hold beliefs, or jump to conclusions and never ever open their minds up to challenge their own assumptions. A little dose of objectivity is a wonderful cure for bigotry, fanaticism, and hatred.

5. helmutbiscut profile image76
    helmutbiscutposted 6 years ago

I  would teach personal fitness.  Too many people don't take the time to take care of themselves.  Maybe if they were aware of some simple techniques, it would be more of a priority.

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

probably either home renovations or life skills.

7. ausis profile image80
    ausisposted 6 years ago

It depends I have been trying to teach people through my business a number of things for years. Probably 1 percent are only interested half the rest seem to throw it in your face when they get it wrong after not listening. Hmmm maybe I just need to find some new people.

In short YES as video teaching or pages and the like No not in person

8. Julie Nou profile image59
    Julie Nouposted 6 years ago

I dunno.. i can teach a lot of things, but I don't have the patience to teach.. LOL

9. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I love teaching. Not that I am a teacher, it's just that I love sharing knowledge.

My passion is helping people live happier,healthier and less stressful lives so that is what I "teach" at my website I guess you could say.

It's rewarding when you get feedback letting you know how something you wrote really helped someone.

10. mandyf profile image65
    mandyfposted 6 years ago

I would teach cosmetology or life lessons and holding oneself accountable for things that happen in your life. Life is about choices ergo the choices you make in your life are the direct result of consequences and stress in your life