jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could speak any language, what language would that be?

1. JosieLee profile image78
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

If you could speak any language, what language would that be?

2. missolive profile image96
    missoliveposted 6 years ago

Hi JosieLee-

I'm fluent in English and Spanish - I'd love to be fluent in Italian and French as well. I know some of the basics, but not enough to carry on a conversation.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

French. I would love to speak a different lanuage. However, it is increasingly difficult for me to learn new languages.

4. Chris Qu profile image94
    Chris Quposted 6 years ago

Well, my Mandarin is still being developed, but let's not count that. The next language that I wish to learn is Japanese. It's for entirely nerdy reasons (read: video games, and manga), but it is what it is.

5. THEHuG5 profile image59
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

I'd love to learn mandarin Chinese since it is the most spoken language in the world.

6. saurabhpande23c profile image60
    saurabhpande23cposted 6 years ago

I would like to learn "Language of Love" ....My friends say I am a lousy, wicked bas**rd !!

7. Jaz K13 profile image61
    Jaz K13posted 6 years ago

I would love to learn Esperanto.  Some people say it is four times easier to learn than any other language, but my biggest reasons are that it is politically unbiased and opens up doors to traveling all over the world.

8. profile image54
    UX80IndigoXyliaposted 6 years ago

Italian and Japanese.  Those are the languages I would love to learn.  I am half Italian and the other half Jewish.  I don't speak Italian too well but I am looking forward to practicing more words to actually speak 100% more to that of an Italian.

9. profile image51
    kiki loves lukaposted 6 years ago

i already speak arabic english and japanese i wanna learn russian korean and mandrian and thai and hebrew

working