jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe in reincarnation, like a past life?

1. lilbittykitty90 profile image59
    lilbittykitty90posted 6 years ago

Do you believe in reincarnation, like a past life?

reincarnation I wonder about this all the time I want to know do other people think about this consept. Could we all be reused souls? Have we lived before?

2. iantoPF profile image81
    iantoPFposted 6 years ago

Personally I avoid the phrase "Believe in" I know what "Believe" means and I know what "In" is. The two words together do not make sense to me.
    Having said that I am convinced that this body can be compared to clothes that we are wearing just for now. When it is appropriate we will discard this body and take on a new one. We are born, we die, we are born again.
    Being convinced of something leaves me open to being unconvinced but this is where I stand at this time.

3. creativebutterfly profile image61
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

I have regressed many of my clients and I am truly amazed every time they relive different 'lives'
    Some may say it is memories from experiences in this life time but some of the experiences they live during regression cannot be denied.

Great question which can be debated for quite some time I am  sure.

4. profile image0
    CalebSparksposted 6 years ago

"And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many..."         (HebĀ 9:27-28)

God's Word says that man will be judged after this life. Believe the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ today and you will not have to fear death any longer.

working