jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What often do you do whenever you have nothing to do?

1. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

What often do you do whenever you have nothing to do?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Aimlessly wander around the internet, email, Facebook. Hubpages.  I hate it too.  I should be doing something productive.

3. swansong49 profile image59
    swansong49posted 6 years ago

I try to do some little jobs which help when I am in a hurry. Usually this is something like sorting out my dress jewellery. I tend to throw them quickly into my jewellery tray without thought when I take them off.  The chains and necklaces get tangled and the earrings get separated.  My husband gets a little fed up when he is ready to go out and I am frantically searching for them.

4. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

I try to find something to do like play the piano or do some scrapbooking. Sometimes I readnas well.

5. Aley Martin profile image77
    Aley Martinposted 6 years ago

Read the classics, write a hub, sleep. It is so rare I have nothing else to do that I just chillax. I usually work 3-4 jobs and go to school too. Lots to learn in this world ya know...

6. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Work, study, eat, watch tv, do research, organize, cook, clean, plot, debate, etc.

7. profile image57
    R. J. Lefebvreposted 6 years ago

I often end up thinking about something that never occurred to me, as in an intuitive solution to repair something, or thinking of a way to improve something, etc. Unless I'm really tired, I read periodicals, write whatever comes to mind- some is trash while a few are interesting, or read about a topic that may be interesting if I take the time to investigate.