jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is martial law installed?

1. maxoxam41 profile image76
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

Is martial law installed?

What may occur to you isn't interesting. The progressive deprivation of your freedom, your rights is secondary in your agenda. Good, keep on swallowing prozac...

2. Johann Tetreault profile image59
    Johann Tetreaultposted 6 years ago

Oh Hell no. Martial Law is not installed. If it was you could not go anywhere at night, and your freedoms would be totally disallowed. I do not like this question. If there was a Martial Law right now, it would be grounds for a rebellion. A rebellion is already in the works with the OCCUPY movement, of which I happen to be a supporter.

No I do not like this question.

1. andrew savage profile image61
      andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Martial Law is not the loss of Constitutional integrity- it is the restoration and preservation esp in times of war. It includes rationing of resources and investigations of persons of interests especially the trial of war criminals.

3. maxoxam41 profile image76
    maxoxam41posted 6 years ago

BULLSHIT, it is happening now. Don't you have less and less freedom? It is time to group in a resistance movement or arm ourselves.

4. andrew savage profile image61
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

Not hardly is this nation in a state of Martial Law. Martial Law does not mean loss of freedom in fact it means just the opposite. Soldiers want to protect and defend you so you do not have to worry about the wolves at bay. Perhaps this question is is not properly calculated. Tyranny is the enemy, not martial law as all service members have sworn to affirm to Constitutional Law. Martial law typically entails the rationing of resources, not the limiting of constitutional law. Shredding the constitution under martial law is like a military officer cutting off his own child's right arm. In the current state of affairs this nation has fallen far from martial law and has handed its freedoms over to foreign interests and domestic terrorists such as those who have been shielded by "executive privilege." And we all know what happens when people abuse their privileges.

working