jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Given the choice, where in globe would you like to live?

1. Jynzly profile image73
    Jynzlyposted 6 years ago

Given the choice, where in globe would you like to live?

Many people want to live anywhere in the globe other than where they are presently located. For some personal reasons people in the West want to live in Asia and some Asians want to live in Europe, America or Canada.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6048365_f260.jpg

2. Cammiebar profile image77
    Cammiebarposted 6 years ago

I would love to live in the UK!  But I would also like to try living Japan.  Both places have a cool culture that is entirely different from my area.  Although, the UK would be closer in culture to what I am used to.  This is a really good question!

3. UnnamedHarald profile image99
    UnnamedHaraldposted 6 years ago

I think I'd like to live in a cottage in a village in the Cotswolds in England. Or Devon. Or Somerset. Or maybe the Shetlands. The Isle of Man. The Isle of Wight. Anglesey. I'll stop now. St. Ives, Cornwall.

4. Brandon Spaulding profile image57
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

I would either like to live near the ocean or mountains part of the year and in Indiana the rest of the year where I can experience all the seasons.

5. annart profile image86
    annartposted 6 years ago

Although I live primarily in England and also have a house in France, I've contemplated living in Australasia.  However, I find that whenever I spend a long time away from home, I always need to get back, mostly because my children and grandchildren are here but also because I feel that I belong here, that I am a part of where I was born.  Having said that, New Zealand is beautiful (but I'm not a fan of earthquakes!) but Australia is the best place to start a life, I think, because it is full of opportunities and the outdoor life is great - if my children wanted to emigrate there, I'd be quite happy to follow suit.

6. profile image56
    R. J. Lefebvreposted 6 years ago

I'd like to tour the world to meet and learn from many different cultures. While in the military, I was stationed in Spain for two years and almost extended service there. I traveled from Madrid to Lisben on a third class train to get more exposure with the common poorer people. The train was not very comfortable, the people traveling with me were dirt poor but offered to share their nurishment. Some
    brought farm animals, mothers were brest feeding babies without shame.

working