jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you had wings to fly, where would fly too? and why?

1. Leaderofmany profile image59
    Leaderofmanyposted 6 years ago

If you had wings to fly, where would fly too? and why?

2. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 6 years ago

If I had a starship (wings of spatial manipulation), I would fly to every planet and every nearby star system just to see their beauty and variety--and to experience the thrill of planet approach and liftoff.

If I had physical wings to fly, I would fly into the sky just to feel the wind and to see the panorama of God's beautiful world.

If I had wings of faith, I would fly to God, to give my soul rest from the torment of physical attachment.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

My family live in Hawaii.  Moved there in 76 and I have never been there because I am afraid to fly.  So If I could fly, I'd put on a warm coat and go see my aunt and uncle in Hawaii.  I lived with them after my mom died and are in their 90's so unless I do sprout wings and fly, I won't see them again.

4. soni2006 profile image80
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

If I had wings to fly, I would have flown to nearby deserts, the oceans, and the trees of awesomeness. It’s an old saying that limitations are meant for people who think from the physical aspect but people who think from the mental aspect just fly... read more

5. aisha91 profile image58
    aisha91posted 6 years ago

If I have just wings to fly, I would be on my mother's side every single night to comfort her and tell her that everything will be okay.

working