jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Do you feel familial attachment with any celebrity? If yes who is that and why?

1. m abdullah javed profile image79
    m abdullah javedposted 2 years ago

Do you feel familial attachment with any celebrity? If yes who is that and why?

We know that some faces resemble like our own family members. We feel proximity and a kind of attachment towards them. If this happens to be your case too then give us some details about the celebrity that resembles any of your family members.

2. profile image61
    peter565posted 2 years ago

I mostly just joke about f***ing hot celebrity I see on TV. And then once, one of my friends from high school, who now work at a TV station, told me, there actually is a celebrity (not saying name), who went to school near to our and she had a crush on me in high school (WTF!!!???)

m abdullah javedposted 2 years agoin reply to this
    2. profile image61
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

smile

3. Prisana profile image79
    Prisanaposted 23 months ago

They look familiar so often I think I know them in real life vs reel life until I suddenly remember that Tommy Lee Jones is not a house hash harrier runner in Bangkok. This actually happened to me. I was about to ask him if he was a hash runner and then realized who he was and awkwardly closed my mouth after we made eye contact and just kept walking. He was in Bangkok during the filming of Oliver Stone's movie Heaven and Earth in 1992.

m abdullah javedposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Nice experience Prisana, thanks for sharing.

working