jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

About what percentage of what you know do you think is actually true?

1. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image78
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

About what percentage of what you know do you think is actually true?

This goes for everything.

2. pstraubie48 profile image84
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

My Dear Daddy used to quote Mr. Franklin, you know, Ben, and say...
    'Believe none what you hear and only half of what you see.' I guess that pretty much sums it up!

3. Dreaver Endus profile image61
    Dreaver Endusposted 6 years ago

Everything is an illusion, within the three realms, between perception, reality, and the all encompassing actuality, there is no truth. I know what I know, and through this, can do what I can do.

Just as others claim their faith to their own beliefs, I do so to mine. Therefore, you could state that I think 100% of what I know as the Truth.

Simply stated, because I know it.

4. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

I don't really know how to answer this question.  By definition, knowledge is a justified true belief...  So I guess you mean to ask what percentage of what you THINK you know is actually true?  Well...If I think it's true, and I have no reason to think otherwise, than I would say the percentage is 0. 

I cannot foresee into the future when I become older and wiser in order to know what I may be "right" and "wrong" about.  I can only go with what I think now, and keep my eyes open for evidence that could change what I currently believe about anything.

5. Ironman1992 profile image60
    Ironman1992posted 6 years ago

Probably very little of what anyone thinks is true.