jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you had an endless supply of wealth and means,

1. grinnin1 profile image79
    grinnin1posted 6 years ago

If you had an endless supply of wealth and means,

If you had an endless supply of wealth and means, how and when would you know that you had attained "enough".

2. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

When I can stop worrying about paying bills and about the money I will need in the future.  Of course, the total needed is relative to one's requirements for a comfortable existence.

3. Express10 profile image88
    Express10posted 5 years ago

If I'm doing what I love, there would be no enough. Excess earnings would be saved and invested and given to charity. Why not share?

4. grinnin1 profile image79
    grinnin1posted 5 years ago

Not long after I wrote this, there was an article in the paper that said after many studies were conducted, it was found that a person's happiness levels out at $75,000. More money does not make one happier necessarily after that number. If basic needs are met, and there is security, then people are generally happy.

5. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 5 years ago

For me personally when I was 11 years old (19 now) I had always dreamed of attaining 1 trillion pounds. No one person has come close to that amount yet and probably never will, but personally for me this keeps me working 15 hours per day to chase a sum that I will never reach. It is possible yes but it comes with being selfish, corporate, corrupt and immoral.

But hey I will keep going and invest most of my money into developing the human race scientifically.

working