jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would you rather have true love or an endless supply of money?

1. Cruel Irony profile image60
    Cruel Ironyposted 6 years ago

Would you rather have true love or an endless supply of money?

you can only pick one or the other

2. iAlex profile image60
    iAlexposted 6 years ago

if you really think about it "true love" wins and it's not even close.
    Especially living in developed countries where we basically already have it all!

And not being able to have true love.... that'd be depressing.

So true love for me smile

what about you?

3. arksys profile image90
    arksysposted 6 years ago

true love is very rare and in reality very few actually experience it ... so i'd go with an endless supply of money.

4. catsimmons profile image82
    catsimmonsposted 6 years ago

True love...but it's so hard to keep forever...

5. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

I would rather have true love. Money provides security and power, but love gives you something deeper to aspire to beyond your own aspirations. You love someone because you couldn't imagine life without them. Life without money well, that's becoming more of a reality than imagination these days but even if you have all the money in the world, can do anything, who could you share it with if you don't have true love? I choose love, because no matter how impossible, how fleeting, how difficult it is, it reminds me why I love being alive, the possibility of loving someone and seeing them grow and mature. Great Question!

6. docbruin profile image78
    docbruinposted 6 years ago

I have experienced true love and I wouldn't trade it for any amount of money.

7. Michael Tandoc profile image53
    Michael Tandocposted 6 years ago

I can never be happy on having all the money in the world alone. I go for true love.

8. stricktlydating profile image80
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

An endless supply of money.  And I'd just have untrue love with attractive single men haha ;p

9. Rehana Stormme profile image84
    Rehana Stormmeposted 6 years ago

All the money in the world means nothing if there's no true love! I'd rather have true love! ^-^

working