jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I believe that there is life on another planet, do you?

1. brentj0188 profile image59
    brentj0188posted 6 years ago

I believe that there is life on another planet, do you?

2. mattforte profile image92
    mattforteposted 6 years ago

Anybody that doesn't at this point, is ignorant to the immense size of the universe. To assume that conditions were never right anywhere but earth in this universe that is older than one can truly comprehend..is just silly.

Take this for example, the first forms of life on earth found oxygen to be toxic. When plants began to flourish, they were wiped out. Our conditions are not the only conditions that can support life. It's out there.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

yes i do believe it. to me, it's kind of foolish to think we are the only life forms in the universe.

4. brentj0188 profile image59
    brentj0188posted 6 years ago

i agree with matt 100% there has to be something out there for example when they sent apollo 18 for a top secret mission it wasnt to find the last astronauts, it was to see if there was something else on that planet which in fact there were. they almost look like insects, prehaps bug freaking spiders.!

5. Adamowen profile image81
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Of course I believe this sir! Dismissing such claims in 2012 is evidence of our mass ignorance to change and the power of science. It is highly unlikely that a space so large can not contain other life forms. The biggest problem is people automatically think of the typical alien with big black eyes or other human beings. But that isn't the case of course check out this article everyone.

http://news.yahoo.com/type-alien-planet … 02250.html

6. Julie Jensen profile image58
    Julie Jensenposted 6 years ago

Sure I do. God's universe is infinitely vast. The number of galaxies out there is mind blowing! Humans are so limited in their understanding, and I'm proud to be a heretic. Are you?