jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who Do You Think Shot John Kennedy?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Who Do You Think Shot John Kennedy?

I've always wondered who really did shoot President Kennedy. I remember that day very well and I was watching it on TV when Jack Ruby killed Oswald. In 1979  the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations said that  President John Kennedy likely died as the result of a conspiracy. If so then Oswald may have indeed been a patsy as he claimed. What do you think about the whole thing. Could Oswald have really been the lone nut. Or was he set up to take the fall for it.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6381513_f260.jpg

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago

The Cowboy Politics of United States ...
    Lee Harvey Oswald ... or any other person, or persons were mere Tools, employed, by those who would gain from Kennedy's removal from the Political scene ...

But this killing of the Kennedy's did not stop at John's ... Bobby was next, and perhaps the Chapter now stands closed with John Jr's Existing the scene.

You can know definitively ... if you carefully read the US history ... it will tell, who "gained" from ... Joseph's, John's, Bobby's and the Junior Kennedy's "removal" from the American Political Scene.

3. MickS profile image74
    MickSposted 5 years ago

The FBI.

4. mactavers profile image92
    mactaversposted 5 years ago

The answer to who shot Kennedy that makes the most sense to me can be found in the book Money and the Power the Making of Las Vegas and Its Hold on America 1947-2000 by Sally Denton and Roger Morris.  One of the connections is that Jack Ruby had direct ties to the mob figures in Las Vegas.  The book also makes a good case that Joeseph Kennedy the father of John and Robert Kennedy had strong ties to mob figures in Las Vegas.  The answers can be found in the Kennedy administration wanting to crack down on organized crime.  Eventually it came to money, power and greed.

5. aguasilver profile image81
    aguasilverposted 5 years ago

The Cold Six Thousand by James Elroy give what I think is the best in depth study of who, why and how Kennedy was killed.

Riveting book written in a fictional style (which is why the guys still alive) but scarily accurate on everything he covers.

His basic summation:

The mob killed him, in conjunction (or with the co operation) with the FBI and specifically Hoover.

Oswald was a fall guy, the shooters were professional snipers (whole lot around after WW2 and Korea) and Ruby was acting under orders when he killed the 'patsy'.

6. JohnM profile image61
    JohnMposted 5 years ago

I really believe Oswald was a patsy. And Ruby was in on it. I think it was probably Army Snipers who took the shots and yes I believe there was a vast conspiracy that even involved President Johnson. I believe Robert Kennedy was killed to keep him from bringing out the truth. When President Kennedy was killed America was sold out and its all went downhill ever since.

7. profile image0
    mbuggiehposted 4 years ago

I strongly suggest reading Larry J. Sabato's book THE KENNEDY HALF-CENTURY for some facts and for an intelligent, historical, and professional assessment of the assassination.

working