If you were the American President What Would You Do?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image77
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

If you were the American President What Would You Do?

i see so much infighting about politics and what the President should do. So let me ask you the question if you were the American President what would you do. What would be your one great ideal to save America and restore the American dream. Personally I think we should throw all of them out of office and start over. All the Democrats and Republicans do is keep people fighting with each other so you don't think about the important issues like hunger, all the lost American Textile Jobs, and 15.000 homeless people on the streets of New Orleans all these years after the hurricane.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6389904_f260.jpg

2. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

As a Brit, I love having free healthcare. If I were American president I would introduce an American version of the NHS right across the nation. I would also ensure that capital punishment is banned in those states that still practice it. Finally I would legalize gay marriage right across the country.

3. JohnM profile image61
    JohnMposted 5 years ago

Term limits would be a big thing and prohibiting lobbyists from approaching a Congressman or Senator in Washington DC would be another. Something also needs to be done about law suits and special intrests.

NAFT needs to be repealed and America needs a law that we can only import 20 percent of any product if it can be made or manufactored in the United States.

I am also in the group that thinks we need to throw both fine parties out of office and the tea party needs to go with them. If you've never been hungry how can you even understand the concept that we have hunger in America. And 300.000 people who still can't go home to New Orleans.

working