How Great will you be tomorrow, if you don't procrastinate today?

1. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

How Great will you be tomorrow, if you don't procrastinate today?

Think about that deeply?  What will you be?

2. clarkbartron profile image69
    clarkbartronposted 5 years ago

Procrastination is more than putting off tomorrow what can be done today, it is a prioritization of low-level tasks over higher-level ones, or doing something of enjoyment versus a task that needs to be accomplished immediately.

Procrastination can also be a warning signal. After all, we should be enjoying our work, not looking at it as a burden. Most of us spend 40 plus hours per week earning a living, and if one doesn't enjoy what they do, it may be time to seek out other employment.

Of course we could all be 'greater' if we learned to master procrastination - a mediocre plan executed with rigor today is much better than an exact plan executed next week, but it is okay to pause and reflect why we are procrastinating; as long as we do not do it too long.

3. remaniki profile image80
    remanikiposted 5 years ago

Not sure if I'll be any greater tomorrow if I don't procrastinate today, but I'm sure that I'll be myself.

But, if I do procrastinate today, I'm likely to become much less productive and a changed person implying a downside to my life. Procrastination is man's worst enemy, so we should avoid it at all costs.