jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you think children's behaviors are worst today then children of ten years a

1. Lyrickkw profile image70
    Lyrickkwposted 6 years ago

Do you think children's behaviors  are worst  today then children of ten years ago?

What can a parent do to help your child's behavior improve and why?

2. Caitlin Pyle profile image81
    Caitlin Pyleposted 6 years ago

I do. Parents have forgotten how to put their marriage first and have instead put their children first, teaching their children that the world revolves around them. Plus parents now have more to fear; they can get thrown in jail if they spank their children. Ten years ago I suppose it wasn't much better...

3. eternals3ptember profile image59
    eternals3ptemberposted 6 years ago

I don't think so. I think people spend more time in contact with youth culture and for the first time people are taking notice that teens are... teens. Small children too, have always been ankle biters, but ever since we got the point that the paterfamilia couldn't sell them, and its been downhill since then.

4. Lyrickkw profile image70
    Lyrickkwposted 6 years ago

I believe that some children of today are spoiled. Most parents let their child talk and do whatever they want to do in fear of what society with think of them. I seen in the news some children hurting adults and others with these flash mobs, and other social media where they post bad stuff to hurt each other. There are good children of today but the bad make it bad for the good. We as parents of today have to remember that we are the parents not our child's friends.

working