jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why we should respect our teachers ?

1. contentwill profile image36
    contentwillposted 5 years ago

Why we should respect our teachers ?

When I meet my teachers, I touch their feet and get their blessings which is more important than anything else in my life. I love and respect them. Because, they are my guides in my life. What is your feeling about your teachers, just share it.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

That would not be a custom in the US and in fact might just land you in a lot of trouble. I believe all human beings deserve to be treated with respect and if you have teachers they are likely your elders so they deserver to be treated well.

3. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

As a teacher myself, I have to say honestly that as a student I have had a teacher who made my life 'hell' and I had a teacher who showed me 'the way out' and 'the paradise of learning' opened in front of me.
    Teachers, just like parents or old people deserve respect, but on the other hand the trust of their students, who put their future in their hands can not be given, must be earned:)

4. Yla Pamfilo profile image76
    Yla Pamfiloposted 4 years ago

...and do we have a reason not to? I know my answer is short but I think this means a lot.

5. m abdullah javed profile image78
    m abdullah javedposted 2 years ago

Respect is something that comes from within. For us beside God and parents it is the teachers who happens to be our true well wisher, they shape our future and teach us with utmost care. So respect should pour out for them. The attitude for reverence must be an articulation of their priceless advises and their dream.Though gifts and other forms of  love and affection do matter, but when a pupil become embodiment of teacher's vision and dream, that proves to be a hallmark of respect a teacher truly deserves.

working