jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Given a chance to go back in time, what would you do?

1. rahul0324 profile image84
    rahul0324posted 6 years ago

Given a chance to go back in time, what would you do?

Meet someone you respect and love, correct a mistake... if we could venture into the past... some interesting things could happen...

2. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Correct some major investment mistakes I made around the year 2000 Internet Tech Bubble that have had a big impact on my life.  Also, change which college I attended, so I didn't wind up at a glorified high school with on 1,400 students.  That was clearly a mistake that I wish I could undo, but I am grateful for having the degree now.

3. MsDora profile image95
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

I'd learn the medicinal uses of herbs from my ancestors and how to manage money, I'd do better at keeping in touch with my members of my extended family.

4. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

First I would be better at staying fit and eating right. when you are young you think you have a lot of time. Next i would learn how to manage money better and be nicer to people....with my first love i would have made better choices.. I think I would have been happier....

5. cookies4breakfast profile image58
    cookies4breakfastposted 6 years ago

What a great question!  I would have NEVER married my first husband, and I would have gone directly to graduate school after getting my BA.  I would have been more understanding with my troubled younger brother.

working