jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What would you do if you were given a chance to go back 10 years from now?

1. bharath.adupa profile image70
    bharath.adupaposted 6 years ago

What would you do if you were given a chance to go back 10 years from now?

i Mean lets assume we are in 2011 then you got chance to go back to 2001 then what will you do?.

2. divacratus profile image75
    divacratusposted 6 years ago

I would enjoy my school life in a better way. I mean I was quite withdrawn back then, so I would definitely go back and let myself have more fun! big_smile

3. bharath.adupa profile image70
    bharath.adupaposted 6 years ago

and what i would do is i will just get back my girl whom i neglected at that time, she loved me a lot but thinking it as a infactuation i ignored her but i came to know later she loved me a lot .....hope god gives me a chance to go back... i repent for what i did i feel sorry for her, sorry my dear...

4. tjhooper profile image75
    tjhooperposted 6 years ago

ten years ago, I was 13. If I could go back ten years, I'd spend more time playing video games and less time worrying about studying for a world that has no jobs available.

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 6 years ago

i would have changed the choices i made in the past not done drugs and lived a better life i would have apperciated what i had more and found something i loved i would have found a passion

6. woodamarc profile image67
    woodamarcposted 6 years ago

Ride the Baja 1000 to Cabo on my 1150 BMW Adventure.  Now my hips and back are shot and can no longer accomplish that dream.

7. Civil War Bob profile image60
    Civil War Bobposted 6 years ago

Celebrate my fiftieth birthday a second time with the good friends that celebrated it the first time.

working