jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you think the world will come to its end?

1. selene383 profile image61
    selene383posted 6 years ago

How do you think the world will come to its end?

Fire? Rain? Earthquakes?

2. Richawriter profile image93
    Richawriterposted 6 years ago

Not sure. It will definitely be caused by man's failure to address the problem of the massive destruction he has wrought upon the earth in the form of pollutants and greedy usage of natural resources.

Possibly something akin to what we saw in the disaster movies, 'The day after tomorow' and '2012.'

I don't think it will happen for a very very long time though.

3. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 6 years ago

I expect the world will come to an end when Wal-Mart makes a serious business mistake, and no longer carries Procter and Gamble products.....

As a result, millions of people will find themselves without "Tide," and "Duncan Hines" cake mixes.... and lots of other P&G products... and, not knowing what else to do, will simply go to the nearest cliff and jump off..... Once all the people on Earth have jumped off cliffs, then that will be the end.....

4. pareshshrimali profile image59
    pareshshrimaliposted 6 years ago

Life is very short.. enjoy it..no need any prediction....

5. profile image49
    Sheryl12345posted 6 years ago

i don't think the world will come to an end, i think that the mayans just stopped in the year 2012 cause maybe they thought, hell thats far enough I mean come on,
    don't you think they went far enough. Idk I mean we can go on without their calendar we can always make a new one. cant we?

working