jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Your favorite teacher in High School?

1. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

Your favorite teacher in High School?

Who was it, and way was he/she your favorite?

2. Paul Kuehn profile image94
    Paul Kuehnposted 5 years ago

My favorite high school teacher would have to be Mr. Lloyd G. who taught me math for three years.  When I was a freshman he stimulated my interest in algebra and math, and encouraged me to take a state math test that upper classmen were taking.  I later had Mr. G. for geometry, trigonometry, and advanced algebra.  He also taught me that everyone in life, including Presidents, have their strengths and weaknesses.  Mr. G. was also a great motivator.

3. Rodric29 profile image77
    Rodric29posted 5 years ago

Mrs. Cornell was my favorite teach in high school. She inspired me not to be ashamed of my religious beliefs and she taught me how all math comes together. I forgot again after I left her class, but for one moment in time I understood the possibility of physics!

4. ishwaryaa22 profile image89
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

My favorite high school was Miss Shyla. She was very kind, polite,helpful and impartial. She was adored by all students. She encouraged me in my studies and helped me whenever I have doubts or minor problems.

5. Helena Ricketts profile image97
    Helena Rickettsposted 5 years ago

My favorite teacher in HS had to be Mr. Cahill.  He was a math teacher.  I have always been horrible at math but he kept class interesting and fun which helped me get through the required math credits to graduate.  I've been out of HS for 21 years now and Mr. Cahill and I (along with a lot of my classmates) are actually friends on Facebook.  It's quite funny.

6. pstraubie48 profile image88
    pstraubie48posted 5 years ago

My favorite teacher in high school was my jornalism teacher my senior year. He was interesting and stimulated us to achieve. He asked questions that made us rethink our writing to make it the best it could be. He allowed us to 'speak our minds'. This was back in the day when sometimes you were not allowed to express how you really felt about a topic. He made a lasting impression on me;  even now I remember him and his passion for writing.

working