I'm really struggling with the disclosure of the "cremation of care" ceremony he

1. profile image59
    Virtually Boredposted 5 years ago

I'm really struggling with the disclosure of the "cremation of care" ceremony held each year.

This ceremony is held at Bohemian Grove and attended by the World's Governing elite. I'm not interested in dismissing the ceremony, it does take place and if you google it, you'll see recordings. IThis truly has disturbed me.

2. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image78
    Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 5 years ago

I have seen a video of worldIy and, yes, disturbing rituals about it (http://wideshut.co.uk/glossary/cremation-of-care/) that can lead one to sin against God, who tells us in the first three commandments of the Ten Commandments to honor, love, worship and adore him first, more than anything else in this world, less we want to be lost in darkness.

I can only pray for these people that they may see the light of Christ and go beyond their worldly fears and insecurities, and realize their greatness in Christ from within their hearts and spirit. from whom all good things come.

Remaining in his flock, I have found peace, love and joy in my life with my family while doing my best in everything good I do and learning to give this back to him, my Savior, my Divine Provider and Deliverer in Jesus, in the love of others.

1. profile image59
      Virtually Boredposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I accept that. I'm Catholic and above all else, I'm A Christian. But your anser offers me no comfort or understanding. I'm Irish, I live on a small island, I celebrate nations, freedom and culture. But my God, how can you have "cremation of Care"

working