Do you have a special memory from Kindergarten (or elementary school)?

1. TripleAMom profile image86
    TripleAMomposted 5 years ago

Do you have a special memory from Kindergarten (or elementary school)?

I just wrote a hub on Kindergarten in honor of my last baby graduating in a few days into the world of "big school".  I remember in Kindergarten having a little boyfriend and he would write me notes, but neither of us could read or write yet, so they were just scribbled but special just the same.  Do you have any special early school memory?

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

My friends at the time. Kyle, Luke, and my best friend for years, Anna. Also getting bullied by Ben, then plenty of other kids in private school. That's basically it.

3. Addie Price profile image61
    Addie Priceposted 5 years ago

I have two very special memories of kindergarten that made a lasting impression on my life.  For years I was confused on when they took prayer out of school because my kindergarten teacher bowed her head and prayed with us every day before we went to lunch, even though it was a traditional public school (I am 34 years old).  Another great memory from this wonderful teacher was on valentine's day and I had 3 boys that brought me boxes of candy and she made me thank each one of them in front of the class, it was a bit embarrassing at the time but looking back she taught me a lot of great lessons.