jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Will medical education programs accept an Antibody Titer as proof of immunizatio

1. Bedbugabscond profile image97
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

Will medical education programs accept an Antibody Titer as proof of immunization?

I am starting my radiology program in the fall. They want my shot records, which have vanished. No one seems to have them! Will they accept antibody titer results instead? Or do I have to get re-vacinated?

2. kj force profile image70
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

The concept that immunity comes from ‘memory cells’ is none-the-less valuable in that it points out that booster shots are totally unnecessary. Knowing that total health equals immunity is a basic key to understanding that vaccinations are unnecessary and ineffective, so possibly antibody titer results may be accepted.. In todays society many parents are opting to deny immunizations to their children, due to adverse reactions and helth issues...Alternative Healthcare Field is supporting this decision...

3. TDAPharm profile image82
    TDAPharmposted 5 years ago

It is going to depend on what vaccinations they are looking for and if you are able to get those titers. If available, contact your past physicians to determine what they have on record.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image97
      Bedbugabscondposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Update: I got the Antibody titer and the radiology I am told me they will accept it for proof of immunization! I was immune to almost everything. Thanks for the help!

working