jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think that someday the actual location of Noah's Ark will be located & re

1. KangaYankeeDoo profile image80
    KangaYankeeDooposted 5 years ago

Do you think that someday the actual location of Noah's Ark will be located & reported to the world?

2. surefire profile image74
    surefireposted 5 years ago

Really interesting question. Will certainly follow this question for some answers from other hubbers

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

no. it never existed so how could it be found. i do think there will be many claims that it was found but each one will be proven wrong.

4. sharma92tushar profile image79
    sharma92tusharposted 5 years ago

Hey Kanga, between you and me, Noah didn't exist.

5. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

Interesting question--especially now when so many people are becoming atheists; yet the ark couldn't have been built w/o some intervention; however, now that I'm thinking about it, I think in this tech age it's possible, but not sure it's probable. But, yeah, definitely possible (if meant to be found). There have been reports in the past it had been found, but all proved false.

6. Alastar Packer profile image85
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

Apparently there is some kind of structure under the ice on Mt. Ararat; but that doesn't mean its Noah's Ark. Could be a Sumerian object as they had a kind of Noah and flood story that preceded the Old Testament version. Who knows? Maybe they're both up there somewhere.

7. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 5 years ago

Years back there was a show on television called "Unsolved mysteries". They aired a show about the ark, and it was about an old man who when he was just a child saw the ark. He said in the early 1900's during a drought his father took him up the dry mountain and they both saw the wooden ark with iron cages. I remember this show well just like it was yesterday, and I believe it. For those of you who don't believe, when your day comes make this the very first question that you ask.

1. Teylina profile image61
      Teylinaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, wood can last that long--my father had the most awesome ring I've ever seen for a man-- a girl before my mother gave it to him (yes, I had an unusual mother!) It was petrified wood, Proven!

8. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

No, for two reasons. First, the story makes no sense, could not have happened as told, and the man probably never existed. The second reason is that wood does not last that long.