jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

When you were in high school, would you consider yourself a cool kid or an outca

1. JulianaDragoness profile image75
    JulianaDragonessposted 5 years ago

When you were in high school, would you consider yourself a cool kid or an outcast? Why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6787320_f260.jpg

2. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

When I was in high school I was a complete nerd and loved being one.

JulianaDragonessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Best Answer EVERRR! I was also a nerd in school and got picked on constantly.  Unfortunately, nerds have become a recent trend when a few years ago we were forgotten.

3. Lisa HW profile image71
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I wasn't at either end of the spectrum.  I certainly was nowhere near cool, but then I wasn't a part of the "outcast crowd" (who all stuck together and often didn't like anyone else) at all either.  I was in the generic middle ground - kind of wallpaper, but I had my good sized group of other middle-ground friends too.  The "middle ground" was kind of made up of a bunch of "independents" who clumped together in smaller groups and/or for their own purposes/events.  It was fine.  I had a couple of close friends, and a few pretty close friends.  Then I worked at big supermarket where "tons" of high-school kids worked, and became a big group of close friends no matter how cool or uncool anyone was at his own school - so between school and that, I didn't lack for social life by any means.  But again, if it comes down to "cool or uncool", no doubt about it...    Uncool.    hmm  (But then, I'm still pretty uncool.   lol   There's nothing much I can do, or want to do, about it.   smile  )

JulianaDragonessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

A very good answer...I like the fact that you basically got along with everyone.  Great way to meet friends and examine the differences...unfortunately I was an outcast(nerd) so we hung together?

working