How to Control Anger which you get from Irritation that is caused by actions of

1. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

How to Control Anger which you get from Irritation that is caused by actions of others?

There are things that people around you do it wrong all the time. Like fixing or cleaning something. How to control venting on them over this all the time?

2. teyeger82 profile image77
    teyeger82posted 5 years ago

While this may not work for you, I find it helpful to find the humor in the situation because there usually is some if you will look for it. Sometimes, it is not even the humor but rather the disbelief.

3. profile image0
    mjkearnposted 5 years ago

This one takes effort and self control. I find a big deep breath or biting the lip or even standing on one foot with the other now helps.

Most of the time these people are completely unaware of their infuriating actions and for your own sanity you need to adopt a more sympathetic approach.

Too many times I've jumped in only to really regret it later. Be the bigger person, as some would say "suck it up".

I recommend this for your own well being and not for those others. This has greatly mellowed me or it may be this and a combination of age but either way it has made me feel better about me.
    MJ.

working