jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you had to go back to High School would you do better or worse the second tim

1. milleramanda53 profile image78
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

If you had to go back to High School would you do better or worse the second time around?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It depends. If I could go back with my current level of maturity and knowledge ie. organization, attitude and NOT waiting until the last minute to study or write a paper - then I would do better this time around.

If I was just sent back in time for a redo, and was still the same teenage person, I would probably make the same darn mistakes I made then.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Probably the same with a slight chance of being better. I had little teacher experience and am learning how to deal with different teachers in college. So yeah, same.

4. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I would at least be sober a little more often. I think I'd try to do better. But it took me 40 years to find any real kind of motivation.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i went back when i was in my early 30's . i averaged 91%, which is almost double of what i did when i was younger. i still haven't finished highschool but it showed me that school is only as hard as you make it.

6. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

I would have taken highschool more seriously and associated with better students.  I applied myself more.  I did well, but I konw I could have done better.

Oh well live and learn, I did much better in college.

7. kathyjones1952@at profile image61
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

I would try to do better.  I have a learning disability and there are so many resources now to help people with LD than there was when I was in high school, which was in the late 60s and early 70s.

working