jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your worst memory of grade school?

1. wiserworld profile image91
    wiserworldposted 5 years ago

What is your worst memory of grade school?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Being bullied and pathetic in both private schools. I've kind of repressed the rest of it cause that is almost all I remember.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I got spanked by the principal when I was in the first grade because I wouldn't shut up in class. That was pretty traumatizing.

4. pagesvoice profile image85
    pagesvoiceposted 5 years ago

My 3rd Grade teacher repeatedly would put me under her desk and continually knee me and my classmates couldn't see her abusing me. She left teaching at the end of the school year and good riddance to bad news.

5. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

When I was in 1st or 2nd grade we had a Christmas program. And I remember standing on stage, singing Oh Come All Ye Faithful with the class and fantasizing that my mom and dad would be out in the audience watching.  They never came to any of those things and at the time I didn't know it bothered me until that moment.

We made sure we went to all of our kid's activities at school.  I never wanted my kids to feel what I felt in that moment.

6. milleramanda53 profile image79
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

Being bullied by my first grade teacher.

7. Darrell Roberts profile image70
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

I had a great time in grade school. I was teachers pet most of the time.  What I did not like was going to school because I wanted to watch cartoons.
    Oh and when it snowed and we still had to go to school.