jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Most of us want to have enough money in life to fulfil our dream, I wonder how m

1. myownlife profile image38
    myownlifeposted 5 years ago

Most of us want to have enough money in life to fulfil our dream, I wonder how much is enough?

How much money do you need to access your life, your dream. talking about me, I am not sure how much do I need, but I am sure about my dream that my parents gave me this life so I am accountable for them, want to help needy people such as, elders are deprived by own child, children are deprived to have basic education, and of course to create a platform for my upcoming generation.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I only "Need" enough to provide all the necessities that my family needs. Sometimes what they want. But, The most important factor to me is providing them with what they need to be happy.

3. Amy Becherer profile image74
    Amy Bechererposted 5 years ago

The answer would depend on the dream.  Even the noblest of dreams cannot subsist on love alone.  Though the ideology "Money can't buy me Love" makes for a poetic thought, realizing any dream requires more than contemplative thought, or dreams remain just that.  Being pro-active with a vision, a plan, determination, hard work, innovative thinking, patience in one day at a time and a little help from friends, you have the best inspiration that fosters the motivation for the money to follow your lead.

4. agusfanani profile image81
    agusfananiposted 5 years ago

One's lifestyle determines how much money he/she needs. If we can  manage our spending to be always lower or equally as much as we earn the money, that's the point when our  money is enough. So, let's get down to earth and  set a realistic dream.

working