When you have a problem, who is the person that you most likely to approach abou

1. alexandriaruthk profile image76
    alexandriaruthkposted 5 years ago

When you have a problem, who is the person that you most likely to approach about it?

When we have a problem we confide to the person we feel confident that can help us, even just for advice.

Whether it is a close family member, a friend, spouse/partner who is the person you confide your problem and why did you choose that person?

2. DreamerMeg profile image91
    DreamerMegposted 5 years ago

There is a way of getting help for problems that does not involve talking to people near you - after all, they may be the source of the problem. I am not sure what this technique is called, maybe problem solving by high level committee? It involves selecting a number of famous people, living or dead, that you feel would be able to help you with a problem and then just "talking it over" with that person, or those people, in your mind, in the same way that you might talk it over with a friend or spouse. You can even use two chairs. Sit on one to put the problem as you see it. Then sit on the other chair and try to "be" the other person. Talk as if you were them. Choose someone or several people you respect and who might be able to help you in that area, for instance, if you have a problem that involved logical choices you might choose Einstein. If you have a problem in personal relationships, choose a mentor who is good at being empathetic and dealing with people.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

My partner. I consult him on everything. Purchases, decisions, options, etc. He is more knowledgable than me and I never know what he would choose. Normally, he is correct.

working