It is hard to say how to prepare a pedagogic exam for teachers as it depends on what they have been taught throughout the year. Many exams vary, and can be dependant also on the areas in which they have been taught. If you need help with this area, I would suggest looking at this site: - http://ed.mnsu.edu/advising/praxis2.html. It has some useful information on how to prepare an exam regarding pedagogy. Hope this helps
As a Bachelor of Education , I feel that test in pedagogy must test the knowledge on the following :
- Theories of leaning ( Multiple intelligence , social cultural evolution , constructivism , correspondence theory , etc )
- Teaching as a profession ( code of conduct , professional ethics, professional orgs of teachers , etc )
- Use of technology for teaching
- Evaluation process
- Preparing objectives of teaching ( Bloom's and revised blooms taxonomy)
- curriculum construction .
by Kymberly Fergusson4 years ago
For the teachers out there - how long does it take you to prepare and write a lesson plan?All lessons require some preparation, but how much is too much? How much is too little? And how much is just right?Obviously...
by YvetteParker5 years ago
What are your thoughts? Do more teachers teach content or do they teach a test?
by EDU 1017 years ago
How do YOU feel about standardized testing? My main interest is how many parents use the test scores to determine school placement for their child (and how they achieve that placement), but feel free to talk about any...
by ambersagen7 years ago
Specifically I am referring to a strange phenomenon I have seen in my college. That is teachers screaming at students.I have been to two different campuses and have witnessed and been the victim of teachers screaming at...
by Kotori7 years ago
This is my 9th year of teaching, and I have had some pretty amazing moments in teaching. There have been groundbreaking moments for me as a teacher that have kept me going through the general difficulty of the...
by dragonrider327 years ago
1. There is no way on earth that all the kids in public schools now could be placed in private schools/homes. There are no where near enough places for them. If you don't provide for all of them...what are you setting...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.