This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Do you think Nazi war criminals are still alive and hiding ?

1. Loveless City boy profile image61
    Loveless City boyposted 5 years ago

Do you think Nazi war criminals are still alive and hiding ?

Or do you think the ones on the top of the hunted list have been caught or have died of old age..

2. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

Unless the one's at the top have had access to life extension technology there's a pretty good chance they've gone on to their reward. Say at a minimum some were 30 in 1945, that of course would make them 97 now.

3. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image80
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

I think may be just some of them are alive. It took long time after the war and the number of those who participated in it is getting less and less every year.

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

They will be dead soon from old age. However, they could be spreading their views to their family. Luckily, most Nazi's are rude to family members so their family won't like them. Unfortunately, that might cause disorders in the family members and possibly make them dangerous.

Loveless City boyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

All we can do is hope our generations will remember the past and not repeat it.

5. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

Two such men were discovered in Cleveland OH, my state. One was sent to Europe for trial and I do not know what has happened with the latest one found. If I recall, he was in his early 20s in 1945. I think we may hear of another dozen discovered before the entire cohort is dead. The two I mentioned lived as Americans, got along well with neighbors and coworkers, and the neighbors never suspected.

That is too interesting. I see WW2 as such a pivitol time in our history. Even though these men where involved in atrocities against humanity. There is alot to learned from them as well.

6. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

They must all be dropping dead by now. 15 or 20 years ago, there used to be some old German WWII vets who worked at a BMW repair shop around here. I don't know if they were SS or war criminals or anything.

Kind of ironic they worked for BMW.

working