jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do you get motivated and hold your motivations?

1. seeknfind profile image57
    seeknfindposted 5 years ago

How do you get motivated and hold your motivations?

2. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

For me it is to search inside myself. Ask myself what subject interests me right now; what do I want to share with the world and the other is contemplating the reviews I'll get whether positive or conflicting. Either way they give you food for thought and a push ahead.

seeknfindposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou Garifalia!!  spirituality helps in motivating, reading books on positive affirmations helps, listening audiotapes on successes helps.. exploring inside and radiating i guess too helps.. :smile)

3. Rosana Modugno profile image86
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

Challenges motivate me.  Contests or seeing someone do something I know I can do better excelling, makes me want to do it for my own self awareness and improvement.  I hold on to them by seeing the results I've accomplished.  I am always striving for more, for better.  I know I hold the key to my own destiny, therefore, I must do it in order to get what it is I want.

Thank you Rosana!!  okay, challenges indeed motivates no doubt.. i think lookin into sth from a different perspective motivates into accomplishment..  smile)

4. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

By being interested in something. I realize I can do it and find ways to motivate me. Printing pictures and creating a list of all my dreams or goals. After crossing a line through one of the names, I feel accomplished.

Thank-you Iburmaster!! just to my curiousity, the thing is how long can you hold on to your interests.. they change, so do you.. rite?

working