jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Which one is more important job and education ?

1. kyawnaing profile image53
    kyawnaingposted 5 years ago

Which one is more important job and education ?

Now,  I facing difficult situation ,  Before I did my job I can spent ,Now I spent more little time for education , become different not like before ,  but for me education is important I think, So , help me and let me know about your Idea  ...

2. profile image0
    HowIConqueredposted 5 years ago

After receiving an education (college), I've come to the conclusion that having a job (steady employment) is more important. I think this idea that young people should continue their education after grade school is crazy in this day. I believe securing some type of steady employment even if it's low skill first should be the priority. Continuing education should be something that come second because the person wants to advance in their career and increase their knowledge about the world.

An education is wonderful and much needed for self growth. But a job will keep food in your mouth and shelter over your head etc. Money is a necessity for getting the things you want and need in life.

kyawnaingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answer ,  Great !!!!!!  So, let me share my experience .  when I was young I didn't attend the school ,Now I have chance to attend school I also was long for to attend , I can't lose that chance . and I have to support my parent ..thanks

3. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

I think education is very important because without it, you can't get a decent job.  You will work hard but but not smart.  There is a difference and that will show up in your salary.  Having a job will give you the hands on experience you need to live in the real world of course, and since you've already done that, make time for an education, even if it's part time and takes longer.  I went to college while raising two children on my own without child support, working 2 jobs, and managed to get my butt in school at night.  It was not easy.  But it helped.  I'm not an Art teacher but if I wanted to be, I can be.  That's just something I call security.

kyawnaingposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow!!!   thanks a lot for your answer Rosana , I really like it . I also thought like you.  your idea encourage to me , to try and to study ,I think so , thanks very very very much Rosana Modugo ...

working