jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Why money is most important than education?

1. profile image58
    Johnkev2posted 18 months ago

Why money is most important than education?

2. Alessio Ganci profile image83
    Alessio Ganciposted 18 months ago

Because money is essential in order to survive. Education today is seen more as a way to get money (you study, you acquire skills and academic titles, so you are ready to work). Education also opens your mind, but an open mind is nothing if you have nothing to eat and drink.

3. nochance profile image93
    nochanceposted 18 months ago

I think education is more important because it allows you to make more money in the long run. Of course you have to have money to get an education.

1. Alessio Ganci profile image83
      Alessio Ganciposted 18 months agoin reply to this

That's the problem: you have to have money to get an education. At the end,  education still depends on money. So yeah it's very important, but money is still fundamental for me.

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
    bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months ago

Money is not even the most important thing for keeping your job, so why would it be more important than education?
    Of course this is a tougher question with out any adjectives before the word education. Better if it said a Good Education, or something to denote that the value of Education on its own is worthwhile.

The question also needs a context to get a better answer.

1. Alessio Ganci profile image83
      Alessio Ganciposted 18 months agoin reply to this

That's true, good! however, why do you have job? To earn money (that's not the only reason, I love my job and for me is also a pleasure, but that's not for everyone).
      For me, more important than money are family & friends! And education at 3 plac

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image31
      bradmasterOCcalposted 18 months agoin reply to this

Changing jobs for money is not as important as feeling good about your job, and feeling like you are appreciated, and doing something worthwhile.
      While getting a raise, doesn't change any of that.
      Thanks

working