jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would you do if the world was about to end, say a meteor was going to destr

1. profile image51
    themanxmanposted 5 years ago

What would you do if the world was about to end, say a meteor was going to destroy Earth in 1 month?

Imagine scientists have discovered a giant meteor will destroy Earth in one month's time.
    TV been broadcasting this terrible news all day. The end is coming and cant be avoided. By now TV has stopped broadcasting, after all why would anyone carry on working? Money would suddenly mean nothing. Electricity, power, even water supply likely cut off as workers no longer turn up. Public transport stopped, petrol stations abandoned, shops no longer open - no point stealing anything now, except food and other absolute necessities.
    Given this hopeless situation what would happen? What would people do?

2. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 5 years ago

Simply do what Love wants me to do. I will continue to meet the needs of my love ones, community, and nation. I will find the opportunity the enjoy every moment with them. After that big flash, I believe we will all move over to a better place.

There is no need to panic or worry and lose our Joy and Love to fear and nightmare. It is a great opportunity to open our eyes to each other just like in heaven while on earth.

3. tussin profile image59
    tussinposted 5 years ago

I would just check out early.  Why wait to get murdered by all the psychos running amok?

4. adamknows profile image60
    adamknowsposted 5 years ago

Masturbate like never before, lol. No, I would tell myself to not even worry about it because it wont help to worry. Remember, DON'T PANIC!

working