jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Where do you attend college? What do you study?

1. starstream profile image75
    starstreamposted 5 years ago

Where do you attend college?  What do you study?

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

A number of different institutions because we have moved so much. Primarily, I studied sociology and psychology.

3. Kelly Underwood profile image54
    Kelly Underwoodposted 5 years ago

Well I might consider getting online programs. I really want to finish my studies faster. Will this program fit for me? http://www.elearners.com/programs/

4. Miranda Birt profile image72
    Miranda Birtposted 5 years ago

I attend college online through Penn State. I am studying political science, and I have a particular interest in an Energy Business and Finance minor. I will admit, though, that I love learning and would be a career student if it were an option!

starstreamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for answering my question about your college choice.  There are many benifits to the future of Energy in my opinion.  Best of Luck!

5. Jlbowden profile image92
    Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago

In my spare time, I am taking a few online college courses and working on a Masters Degree in Public Health.. The curriculum is offered though Empire State Colleges center for distance learning program online.  It is located in upstate, N.Y and is a SUNY School which caters to new yorkers as well as others who are located out of state.  In addition, I recently completed a five week, free online college course  at Test Drive College Online.  Great experience there and not only earned three credits that are transferable, but also had a chance to brush up on my medical terminology skills. This course normally would have cost me at least $1200.00 if I had to pay out of pocket for it.

starstreamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What a fantastic deal you found online!  Thanks for sharing this info with us.

2. Jlbowden profile image92
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hello starstream:

Yes I thought the same thing once I found out about Test Drive College Online myself.  It was well worth the five weeks in the Medical Terminology class I recently took and earned three college credits for.  Great deal indeed!

6. dcollins3 profile image70
    dcollins3posted 5 years ago

I attend Ivy Tech Community College of Central Indiana and I'm majoring in Health Information Technology. Also I'm taking writing classes on the side.

working