jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Did you attend college? If so, for what? If not, how come?

1. essiheart profile image82
    essiheartposted 6 years ago

Did you attend college? If so, for what? If not, how come?

2. BenWritings profile image78
    BenWritingsposted 6 years ago

I went for auto mechanics, and graduated, only to realize I didn't want to do it as a career, haha

3. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I attended college three seperate times but never got the diploma in all three cases. I used to beat myself over this fact, but when I look back at it, I believe it was the colleges who decided for me. As a student all you can do is prepare to the best of your ability, from there, the rest is up to everyone else in power. . .

4. Cheri Bermudez profile image82
    Cheri Bermudezposted 6 years ago

I attend(ed) college and have two classes left on an undergraduate degree in wildlife biology but can't seem to make myself finish. My brain is burnt out!

5. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 6 years ago

No, I haven't. Initially I wanted to take a one-year break out of high school, but then life got in the way, I moved, had a baby, got married, and all that jazz. Now I have a very supportive husband and probably could fit college into the equation, but I'm making a decent living off of my writing and I manage a writing/marketing team, and I'm really not seeing the need for it right now. Maybe someday -- though I'm not holding my breath, being as I'm now seven years out of high school and feeling less and less urge for college as time goes by.

6. profile image0
    Husky1970posted 6 years ago

Liberal Arts-Mathematics undergraduate and Secondary School Administration graduate.

7. marketingskeptic profile image71
    marketingskepticposted 6 years ago

I still haven't figured out what I want to do in life, even now, 3 months till graduation. I am majoring in Cognitive Science with a minor in Biology. I'm working in marketing because it's convenient since I landed a job already, but it's definitely not my cup of tea.