jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is the psychological stability of the American people in crisis?

1. andrew savage profile image61
    andrew savageposted 5 years ago

Is the psychological stability of the American people in crisis?

2. safiq ali patel profile image73
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

Andrew savage I think the psychological stability of most of the worlds population is in crisis. I hear so much about violent and subdued crime that I think the entire world has got physiological problems. It is the extreme violence that I know of that leads me to believe this....

1. andrew savage profile image61
      andrew savageposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the feedback- I value your concern for the world, though I expressed more concern for the ruling power of the world.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

The people who watch television all the time, and accept without question whatever comes out of the mouth of Barry Obama...those persons are severely mentally ill.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Not really. Compared to most times in history, we are doing astoundingly well. Humans have never been more aware of how to help those who are not psychologically stable and it is easier to find them in society. Yes, we have some nut jobs, but that is always to be expected.

5. Theophanes profile image99
    Theophanesposted 5 years ago

Call me a cynic but I think we've always been nuts. The only difference now is there's a lot more people and a lot better media coverage...

working