jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Do you american people think Hillary Clinton will be our President

1. profile image60
    Miking 009posted 2 years ago

Do you american people think Hillary Clinton will be our President

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12849366_f260.jpg

2. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

I hope not. She's just another Wall Street puppet. I'm voting Bernie Sanders all the way.

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

I don't think so.  In the end I think Bernie will beat her.

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image77
    Zubair Ahmedposted 2 years ago

Hillary is a good person...but certainly not a good candidate for President in my opinion.  Reason is that she is far too rich and out of touch with the 99% of US population.  A person at that level will never appreciate or understand the complexity, difficulties and pain that a person feels when they are not at her level on the social or financial ladder.

US needs a president like Berneeee his more at the 99% level and will understand what life is like at the general population level.

5. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I'm voting for Bernie in the primaries, and I hope he's the Democratic nominee, and eventually, the president. Anyone who thinks Hillary is a sure thing should think back to eight years ago, when she was a sure thing, and Obama won the nomination. It's not over until all the votes are counted, and it's a long way 'til November.

6. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12862294_f260.jpg

In the end, Hillary Clinton will be the President.  She has massive influence & clout.  She is also a political insider.  She knows the ins & outs of the governmental process.  She has lots of political experience so she knows the game of politics extremely well.  She also has very powerful & influential backers which include her husband, the former President Bill Clinton.  Although she is a Liberal, she is somewhat moderate in her beliefs.  One of the things going for her is that she is a female & that factor will put her far ahead of the other candidates who are male.  She is viewed as someone different.

Bernie Sanders, by contrast, is a little man politically.  In addition to that, he is an outsider.  His political beliefs & ideology are so far-fetched it is unrealistically fantastical.   He reminds one of a 60s radical who have not as yet grown up.   He has no relevant solutions to dire sociopolitical problems.

7. profile image60
    Miking 009posted 2 years ago

Yes I'm from Arkansas and yes she would be good for us as President...

8. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 2 years ago

Not given her deliberate subversion of IT security protocols to protect Top Secret information. That's a criminal offense worse than intentionally downgrading top secret data and putting it on unclassified systems. And she did that, too.

working