jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What are your experiences with bullying?

1. graveyard-rose profile image81
    graveyard-roseposted 5 years ago

What are your experiences with bullying?

I am writing an informative eBook about bullying. I would love to give people a chance to express their experiences. I you would like, you can tell a story. I will feature your story, pen name, and Hubpage address with the story. (Along with a copy of the book if you would like one.) I look for the book to be online and ready with in 2 months.

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

It always occurs in some area in your life. Once the bullying starts at school, you turn into that type of person who gets bullied everywhere. Work, church, etc. However, once you realize that since you are already bullied, you should stand up for your siblings when they get bullied at school too. Double the bullying for you, but your brother won't go through as much as you did.

1. graveyard-rose profile image81
      graveyard-roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I like your post a lot. Would you like me to add it to my list of experiences?  And if you do not mind, would you elaborate on what you personally went through?

2. lburmaster profile image84
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes. At private schools that I attended, about four of the boys formed a group and went around mocking students, pushing them on the ground, taking some of their things. The cuss words and the name calling were miserable.

3. graveyard-rose profile image81
      graveyard-roseposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Ty. Soon as i get it on the way, i will notify u and give ua free copy if u would like. smile

4. lburmaster profile image84
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes, please. Good luck!

working