jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is the spirit a type of electromagnetic field?

1. andrew savage profile image60
    andrew savageposted 4 years ago

Is the spirit a type of electromagnetic field?

2. Vlorsutes profile image82
    Vlorsutesposted 4 years ago

The problem with this is that, if spirits were some form of electromagnetic field, that would allow them to be measured and investigated by scientists, and thus would be able to prove whether or not spirits exists. Since the scientific community, as a whole, cannot determine the existence of spirits, that indicates that there is nothing tangible about them that scientific instruments can detect.

That being said, the paranormal community believe that, while not fields themselves necessarily, ghosts (which in essence would be spirits) are capable of manipulating existing magnetic fields to attempt and manifest themselves.

3. steve8miller profile image82
    steve8millerposted 4 years ago

if you read some of my writings it is the complex electromagnetic field generated by the heartbeat which contains the human soul. Just like the earths rotation generates a fieeld. The elements such as FE iron create the field by flowing liquids elements. Our blood flows differet elemens this fields holds the soul. sorry I'm typing this on my phone I hope I got the basic point. Flowing blood generates field holding negitve mass soul that lies in higher dimension. We exist in 2 places at once most of us only aware of this 3rd dimension so to speak. we can see down not up. Soul is highet 4th. going further gets into psychic abilities and whatnot.

1. andrew savage profile image60
      andrew savageposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, I understand what you are saying, and I will agree that the spirit is made manifest through the heart, but the soul is the psyche which is located in the brain and is the product of electro-chemical reactions- interaction energy & at