jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your views on the 'Law of Attraction'

1. Adams-ebooks profile image68
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

What are your views on the 'Law of Attraction'

2. Marlin 55 profile image74
    Marlin 55posted 6 years ago

I believe it to be true. We are hearing a lot about electromagnetic fields which are coherent light which is able to send and receive information. The brain produces an electromagnetic field of energy, and the brain produces an electromagnetic field 500 time greater the brain. You know that old adage? It is what is in your heart....

3. selfdefenselesson profile image58
    selfdefenselessonposted 6 years ago

It can all pretty much be summed up to. The more you want something, the likelier you'll get it because your entire focus is on it.

4. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

Initially, I thought it was all hogwash. However, I recently bought a book, "The Science Behind the Secret", which I haven't read yet. However, it came highly recommended by an intelligent friend of mine. The more I hear about "The Secret," the more it starts to mirror Eastern philosophy; the Chi or whatever that connects us all to a single higher intelligence. It goes hand-in-hand with physics as this would be a way of altering your own history since, theoretically, every possible history has happened and will happen. I imagine that, if the secret is legitimate, it would be a way of controlling which history you end up in when faced with a decision which provides a fork in the "stream" of time, as it were.

5. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I truly believe in the "law of attraction" and have experienced it myself...synchronicity and all of that. I've read "the secret" and "the power", and I totally enjoyed both books. Your focus is what you bring, good or bad. It's tricky sometimes when you want something bigger than what you normally would ask for, but as I said, I've experienced it and it really holds true.

6. mysticalrose profile image75
    mysticalroseposted 6 years ago

I believe in it. Its all in the mind and our world is how we want it. And remember - be careful of what you wish..big_smile lest it comes true.